Thursday, June 19, 2014

No surprise Princess for us.


This weekend we had planned on going to Disney for the last Star Wars weekend event. We had hoped to meet a special bonus princess. Princess Leia! Our wonderful friends on Etsy were able to come up with an adorable dress and even a 'bun' headband! We were so excited and could not wait to go on Friday....


(Austin was a little nervous because I was leaning forward. I also had a different outfit on under my dress because we had to be quick. A storm was rolling in.)


Unfortunately, Florida weather over ruled. It was going to be raining ALL day. And we remembered the last time we went, they kept announcing that if it started to rain, they would have to take all characters inside. So our chances to be able to meet any were pretty slim. :( So we ended up not going.


Maybe I will still fit into my dress for next year's Star Wars weekends. And maybe we have our Halloween costume theme picked out now? :)


We have had Aunt Kristyn stay the night with us a few times since summer has begun. That is always fun! Last week my Godmommy (& my two God sisters and God brother) came to visit us.



Sunday was Father's Day, it was also my Daddy's birthday. We got to spend a couple of hours with him before he had to leave for work.


This week I have begun saying my first word! "Momma"! Mommy tries to get a video of me saying it, but I say it when I want her, so once she comes over with the camera, I don't need to say it anymore.


Tomorrow (Friday), I will be 6 months old! I cannot believe how quickly half a year has flown by. Soon mommy will have to start planning my birthday party! Ok, I have heard her mention ideas to Daddy a few times..


We plan to go to Disney this weekend. Hopefully we can go in the morning before the rain comes. Mommy just doesn't like waking me up in the morning. I like to sleep in until about 10:30 sometimes. 


Mommy also says I am going to go to my very first birthday party (for a girl!). It is a pink princess pool party! How exciting! 


* My Princess Leia dress was made by MissDelaneyShop
* My Princess Leia headband was made by Scarlet's Shoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment