Friday, June 27, 2014

Colors of the Wind

  

This past weekend we went to Animal Kingdom to meet Pocahontas. We originally had plans to go see Merida at Magic Kingdom, but Mommy was afraid I may not fit into part of my Pocahontas outfit for much longer, so we went to see Pocahontas first. :) 


When we got there, they had already closed the line and told us to come back in a little over 30 minutes. So we went and ate a small lunch while we waited. Then we went back over to her spot and they came out and told us that she would be going to her rainy location. There was a pretty big storm rolling in. About 3 minutes before she was supposed to be coming out, they came to tell us that she would not be out because of the thunder and lightning. So we waited under the shelter.



While we waited, there was a Wilderness Explorer (Princess!) talking to us and sharing information about flamingos. She was super nice. She played with me a little bit and then I fell asleep for a nap. When it was time for her to come out, they moved us back over to the first location. Finally we got to see her! I was still a little sleepy though.




She loved my beautiful outfit and was telling Dominic and Austin something about Meeko always hiding and playing games. I held her finger and would not let go once Mommy started to walk off. I liked her!


After that we were supposed to head over to Magic Kingdom for the parade and some Fast Passes Mommy had, but since the weather was so icky we just walked around a little bit and went to the Dinosaur section then headed home. 


We also went to a birthday party, last weekend, for a little girl named Ashlynn. That was fun. It was my first time in a pool. Mommy thought I would fall asleep, but I did not. I was too busy watching the other kids shoot their water guns. 


I am officially 6 months (and 1 week) old! We will see how big I am next week at my DR. Appointment. 



*My Pocahontas outfit was made by RoyalRoe
*My headband and barefoot sandals was made by ScarletsShoppe

Dont forget to Like my facebook page! Mommy tries to post a pic or two every day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment