Friday, March 14, 2014

Meeting Tink & a new parade!


Now, mommy already told me Tinker Bell is not technically a princess, but she also said every girl should meet Tink. So we met Tinker Bell a few days ago.


Tinker Bell was very nice and kept calling us Pixies. She talked a lot! 


She asked us if we were from Pixie Hollow. Pixie Hollow was very pretty with so many pretty flowers and trinkets! 


Tinker Bell was a very friendly fairy. I really liked her little shoes with the poof balls on them! I also love her pretty wings.

We also saw Tinker Bell in the brand new parade!


 And I recognized Rapunzel and Ariel too! I do not understand yet why Rapunzel had that thing in her hands though...


 I wonder who I will meet next! Check out this shirt mommy got me from an awesome shop on Etsy!


You can order one here: MissDelaneyShop (The shop will open in a new window)

No comments:

Post a Comment